At Hebron, we aspire to be a radiant church where the gospel is ALIVE: Actively LIved in eVery hEbronite. If you're keen to join us as we see this to fruition, write to us. Please email your resume, with a recent photograph, to Head, Church Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position: Ministry Worker (Young Adults Ministry)
We are seeking a team-player to pastor the young adults of our English congregations, complementing the rest of the pastoral and ministry staff. While all suitable persons with a passion for discipling young adults are welcome to apply, having a Master of Divinity qualification from an accredited seminary would be an asset to their work. Before applying, they should consider whether or not they would be able to fit into Hebron’s theological and cultural situation.
- Assist the Senior Pastor in providing pastoral care to the young adults of the English congregations of Hebron in a manner consistent with Hebron’s theological tradition and corporate vision
- Continue with the work of the Youth Ministry in discipling young adults and raise and nurture leaders from among the young adults with a view to developing them to become church leaders
- As necessary, run Christian education and other training classes as part of the process of discipling young adults
- Work with and train lay Hebronites in the work of the young adults ministry
- Join with the rest of the pastors and ministry workers in Hebron to pastor the church through visitation, preaching and/or teaching, and general member care
Position: Assistant Facilities Manager
The Assistant Facilities Manager will provide support and fulfill administrative functions relating to the church’s property and equipment. He/She will work with the Management Committee to ensure compliance with national requirements, to plan and execute maintenance regimes, and to coordinate the efficient use of facilities.
Working together with the Warden, he/she will ensure that contractual obligations by contractors are met, that proper records are kept, and assets and funds are completely accounted for. In addition, he/she will play a logistical role in procuring, issuing and maintaining equipment used by various ministries of the church. He/She will also raise and train volunteer teams to operate high-value equipment.
- Diploma in Building or Engineering or related field
- 5 years related experience or longer
Position: Communications Executive
The Communications Executive will be responsible for supporting the media and communications work of the church. This includes: 1) managing various print, digital and social media platforms and publications; and 2) developing and implementing internal and external communications strategies for church projects.
The Communications Executive will aid in the production of periodicals like the Hebron News and Annual Report. He/She will report to the Communications Manager.
- Previous experience working in related role is advantageous
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity in perspective and posture
- Diploma in Media and/or Communications or related field
- Relevant specialised qualifications will also be considered