At Hebron, we aspire to be a radiant church where the gospel is ALIVE: Actively LIved in eVery hEbronite. If you're keen to join us as we see this to fruition, write to us. Please email your resume, with a recent photograph, to Head, Church Administration at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position: Ministry Worker (Young Adults Ministry)
We are seeking a team-player to pastor the young adults of our English congregations, complementing the rest of the pastoral and ministry staff. While all suitable persons with a passion for discipling young adults are welcome to apply, having a Master of Divinity qualification from an accredited seminary would be an asset to their work. Before applying, they should consider whether or not they would be able to fit into Hebron’s theological and cultural situation.
- Assist the Senior Pastor in providing pastoral care to the young adults of the English congregations of Hebron in a manner consistent with Hebron’s theological tradition and corporate vision
- Continue with the work of the Youth Ministry in discipling young adults and raise and nurture leaders from among the young adults with a view to developing them to become church leaders
- As necessary, run Christian education and other training classes as part of the process of discipling young adults
- Work with and train lay Hebronites in the work of the young adults ministry
- Join with the rest of the pastors and ministry workers in Hebron to pastor the church through visitation, preaching and/or teaching, and general member care
Cleaner for Choa Chu Kang Bible Centre Kindergarten
The Choa Chu Kang Bible Centre Kindergarten (http://www.cckbck.sg) requires a cleaner. Please call 67637502 for more details.