Marriage is not static – it is dynamic. We need to invest time in nurturing our marriages. The Marriage Course is designed for couples to learn how to nurture and invigorate their marriages.
There will be 8 sessions covering various topics. Each session is about 2.5 hours long. We begin with a candlelight dinner, seated at your own table for two. After dinner, you will be guided through the topic for the night. There is complete privacy. You do not need to share any of your conversations with others.
The Marriage Course will be conducted over 2 runs in Hebron:
- First run (Saturday, 6.30 – 9.00 pm): 14, 28 March; 11, 25 April; 9, 23, 30 May; 6 June 2020 (The first run is all fully booked now. Please sign up for second run instead)
- Second run (Sunday, 6.30 – 9.00 pm): 12, 26 July; 9, 23 August; 6, 20, 27 September; 11 October 2020
Please note that:
- We offer child-minding services but do inform us ahead of time.
- We can only accommodate 10 couples per run, so places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Course fees of $80 per couple include dinner for the 8 sessions and course materials
Please use PayNow to transfer the course fees to the church. The church UEN number is UEN S91SS0008D. In the comments/note field, please indicate the following: “MFM TMC your name” so that the church knows that this is intended for the marriage course.
- By providing us your number, you consent to receiving updates via WhatsApp or SMS on this course.